VP s of operations play important executive roles in many different industries.
Their primary goal is to increase revenue for the company and improve/ oversee operations.
- They preside over managers of operations and lead the entire operations department.
- They are responsible for all activities involved with the operation of a business.
- Development, production, packaging, marketing and sales associated with the operation of a business come under their supervision and they ensure that all these areas are working efficiently and cost effectively.
- Implement procedural changes as and when necessary.
Must be innovative in planning and making changes that will lead to improved production and revenue.
- Master’s degree in business administration or in finance.
- Must have experience in operation or related fields at managerial position.
- Even a bachelor’s degree will also work out for those talented professionals who have proved their expertise with a proven career record.
The salary ranges between HK$377,804-HK$3,822,214.