A Vice President (VP) / General Manager (GM) is an executive who oversees all departments of a business.
GM works with other executives, including chief operating officers and reports to the president and/ or the chief executive officer of an organization.
- Implements ideas to improve the processes and production of each department.
- Determines and formulates policies and business strategies for the organization.
- Plans, directs and coordinates operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinates.
- Master’s degree in business management, accounting or finance.
- A bachelor’s degree will also do, if the professional has a proven record of great career progression.
- Must have a wealth of experience in related fields as well as managerial experience.
Must be skilled in leading multiple teams, finance, human resources, operations and other types of departments, depending on the business.
The salary ranges between HKD$834,640-HKD$5,118,200 per annum.