A training manager is responsible for working with departments, perhaps the entire company, to identify training needs.
- Responsible for searching, conducting and coordinating training.
- Supervises team trainers, who conduct training for other employees.
- Prepares training presentations or Power Points as well as write lesson plans.
- Researches costs of specific training sessions.
- Support performance management and review processes for supervisors and employees.
- Should have knowledge of numerous training mediums, such as online learning, classroom learning and lectures.
- Must be able to identify the development areas for individuals.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
A bachelor’s degree in communication or related field or in a field that meshes with the needs of the company.
The salary ranges between HKD$238,192-HKD$563,087.