- The Danish independent boarding school for lower secondary students belongs to the private schools category.
- Typically an offer to young people aged between fourteen and eighteen.
- The purpose of an independent boarding school for lower secondary students is to provide fellowship and teaching to students in preparation for a holistic human development and maturation as well as their general education and training.
- At the independent boarding school for lower secondary students, the students live and are taught at the same location.
- Professional Bachelor’s degree.
- One may apply for a teaching position without authorization from the Danish Agency for Universities and Internationalisation.
The average salary is DKK 470,364 (€ 63,131) annually.