A systems engineer (IT) is in charge of creating computer systems for clients and a system to debug systems with glitches or problems.
In-charge of working on all hardware and software systems; creates or manages power systems as well.
- Creates the most efficient program for the client.
- Some systems engineers also work on robotic machinery and computer chips.
- Researches, designs, implements and trouble shoots information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs.
- Documents help desk troubleshooting procedures, operations manuals and user guidance.
- Must have a comprehensive science and technology background.
- Hands-on experience is must for a systems engineer.
- A college degree in engineering, computer science or a similar field.
- Certifications may demonstrate skills and qualifications related to the field.
The salary ranges between HKD$161,500-HKD$305,111 per annum.