Supply Chain Manager oversees and coordinates key parts of the franchise supply chain.
Three main job responsibilities include:
- Promoting team work between the sales team and customer service team.
- Developing and maintaining policies on general logistics and procedures.
- Maintaining inventory based on the demand.
- Optimizing the inventory and supply chain activities.
- Documentation of the productivity.
- Selects, evaluates and fosters collaborative relationships with suppliers.
- Designs, implements and refines production system from materials to product shipment.
- Reviews employee schedules, tasks and performance for productivity.
- Should be able to do the analyses on the cost effectiveness of the contracts.
- Should be able to provide leadership and guidance to a team of store managers within the supply chain.
- Strong social skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent coaching skills are also necessary to motivate the regional and store managers.
- Master’s degree in related field, for example-business administration, logistics or sales.
- Several years of work experience in business or customer service.
The salary ranges between HKD$340,143-HKD$1,180,232 per annum.