Regional Sales Managers preside over multiple store locations in one area.
Meet with store managers and review how each store is doing in terms of sales.
- Assist in implementing ideas which will contribute to the store’s increased sales.
- Participate in the hiring process to meet the staffing requirement of the various stores.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Coordinate sales distribution of products or services to facilitate the sales process.
- A master’s degree in business management is often a requirement to become a regional sales manager.
- Some companies only require a bachelor’s degree and several years of experience in retail management.
- Since the job of Regional Sales Manager requires supervision of stores located in multiple areas, they need to be good at multitasking and should be able to see the big picture.
- Since the responsibilities are more, they must be able to handle pressure.
- Excellent leadership qualities to lead multiple teams.
The salary may range between HK$290,874-HK$1,183,699 per annum.