Recruitment Consultants work with companies to attract talented workers to fill open employment positions.
- Collaborate with management to analyse where new employees are needed and work to develop a recruitment strategy.
- Create search and sourcing strategies to find their pool of potential candidates.
- Pre-screen the candidates and recommend qualified candidates to the company’s hiring team.
- Most positions require interested candidates to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong background in recruitment is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Since it’s a people oriented job, a great deal of teamwork and collaboration is required.
The salary ranges between HK$145,976-HK$486,564 per annum.