A quality manager ensures that a company’s products meet client or consumer demands.
- Directing and advising employees and checking products to ensure their quality throughout the production process.
- Identify errors and rectify them in case the item doesn’t meet quality standards.
- Come up with creative, effective ways to manage product quality and the production process.
- Make crucial decisions such as selecting low-cost but efficient method of production.
- Quality manager pursues feedback from consumers and clients, and improves product efficiency accordingly.
A quality manager must have high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and experience with quality management and production processes.
The salary may range between HK$258,380-HK$888,519 per annum.