Working as a PHP developer requires the ability to work with many web-based tools and products to help create and execute websites, widgets, and applications requested by clients.
- Develop coding and design tasks to ensure the software meets specified performance and reliability requirements.
- Conduct systems programming and systems support activities.
- Design, deploy and support best in class software development processes and tools.
- Define the module specific requirements for software development projects.
- A PHP programmer should also know how to implement HTML and CSS in applications as websites are developed primarily in PHP.
The pay package of a PHP developer ranges between €13,715 – €50,595 and the median pay being €36,398.