Information Technology specialists are needed in most office settings. They are highly important for the staff to solve the IT related issues with the applications they use. Also, they play a key role in coming out with new ideas to enhance the way businesses work.
- Coordinate the set-up of data services, as well as phone, computer, and printer installation.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software.
- Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems and servers for performance and security related issues.
- Provide end-user support for a variety of web applications.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology.
- Must understand programming languages and be a computer-savvy.
- Excellent problem solving skills in their domain area.
- Good amount of knowledge in information technology.
- A prior experience in the related field is an advantage.
The pay package of an information technology specialist ranges between €24,992 – €74,138 and the median pay being €49,056.