Information Technology (IT) consultants work with clients to assist in their computer and other technological needs.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of improvements to IT systems used by the client.
- Manage new installations of software and hardware as well as data migrations.
- Resolve computer system and network issues for clients.
- An associate’s degree in information technology or a related field.
- Certification courses in the relative field will be an added advantage.
- A good amount of experience in the IT field is preferred.
The pay package of an information technology (IT) consultant ranges between €29,795 – €83,437 and the median pay being €50,503.