A general manager (hotel) is required to oversee employees, fiscal operations and all other aspects of the hotel’s everyday operations. Managing a hotel requires a commitment to a location and its reputation. A hotel manager is responsible for all departments of the hotel while being required to develop an operational budget.
- Develop an operational budget and monitor cost controls.
- Complete daily audits and monthly paperwork.
- Maintain accountability for each department.
- Oversee all aspects of hotel operations.
- Resolve guest and employee concerns.
The pay package of a general manager (hotel) ranges between HKD$294,791 – HKD$707,278 and the median pay being HKD$656,391.