A General Manager (hotel) is required to oversee employees, fiscal operations and all other aspects of the hotel’s everyday operations.
- Responsible for the development of all departments of the hotel.
- Required to develop operational budget for all the departments.
- Maintains all salaries records and monitors overall expenses.
- Audits paperwork daily, weekly and monthly to ensure that the operations of all departments are running smoothly and operating within any budget that has been set.
- Hosts staff meetings, attends financial meetings and works with legal professionals and accountants for the hotel as needed.
- Ensures all employees are working efficiently and communicates effectively with staff and guests.
- Solves conflicts arising between the customers and the hotel’s staff.
The pay package of a General Manager (Hotel) ranges between €24,582 – €157,812 and the median pay being €54,095.