An ERP consultant creates, maitains and operates a database that streamlines operations and allows everyone who is part of the business to get their necessary data.
- Documents the state of configuration of the software being developed.
- Needs to improve the efficiency of the software developed on an on-going basis based on the response of the users in terms of up gradation.
- Designs specifications for programs, based on requirements.
- Optimizes the business processes by enhancing the ability of the various softwares being used by the business.
- Assists technical teams in the process of upgrading the applications as per the current and future requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Ability to create, maintain and operate a database that streamlines operations and allows everyone who needs data to get it.
- A good amount of knowledge of the business being handled.
The pay package of an ERP consultant ranges between €38,805 – €171,422 and the median pay being €65,657.