A Dot NET software engineer writes code to generate web pages, accesses databases and business logic servers.
- Writes, modifies and debugs software for web sites.
- Tests and documents software for web sites.
- Works with designers and content producers.
- Sometimes needs to take leadership role while handling a team on technically challenging tasks.
Must have experience in using databases, systems and programming languages that develop software applications with the .NET framework.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Extensive experience in the respective field is an added advantage.
- Highly self-motivated, strong team player, problem solver and a creative thinker.
- Should be adaptable to changing technologies.
The salary ranges between HK$127,248-HK$710,670.