The creative director is a position found in industries where expression and creativity are required, such as music, fashion, graphic design, advertising, film, entertainment and media.
- Creates and implements new ideas with the help of the team.
- Coordinate with the team members to get the work done.
- Provide necessary feedback to the team based on the individual performances.
- Requires either a technical or four year degree in one of the areas to work in the field of creative direction.
- Expert in graphic design, advertising, music, media or similar fields.
- Requires creative bend of mind more than a degree.
- As one grows in this field with experience better the person becomes as creative director.
The pay package of a creative director ranges between €36,000 – €144,828 and the median pay being €59,504.