An expert professional in implementing business plans and coordinates building as well as installation projects.
- Works closely with architects and helps to turn the architect’s concept into reality in the completed construction.
- Ensures that the technical side of the building design leads to an attractive and properly functional structure.
- Makes sure that the right material is used and the building regulations are met.
- Monitors quality assurance, costs and deadlines
- Leads the projects from conception through completion.
- Business Operation and Administration
- Building and construction
- Project Management
Professional Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Technology and Construction Management
The median salary is USD$54,600.