Appliance Assemblers assemble prefabricated components to produce complete appliances or sub-assemblies for small machines.
Appliance Assemblers work across a wide range of industrial production branches in any sector where components are assembled to form larger units or finished products. Employers may include companies which operate in the machine and plant construction sector, manufacturers of household appliances or the electrical industry. They also find employment opportunities in vehicle manufacturing.
A vocational training as an equipment assembler is required for access to the activity.
- Edit parts of the machinery before installation until mastered various metalworking techniques.
- Hone or drill turns the parts if needed.
- Simple adjustments to the machine tools.
- After assembly, they make sure that the composite equipment and small machines also function as intended.
- Appliance Assembler
- Mounting (metal, construction)
- Quality control (simple control activity)
- Plastic Processing
- Machinery equipment, plant equipment
- Measuring, checking (Metal Technology)
- Treated surfaces, refine
The salary may range from € 2,498 to € 2,624 per month.