Aerospace Engineers are mastermind for aircrafts, missiles, space crafts and satellites. They are involved in the analysis, design and manufacturing of these heavy vehicles.
- Design aircrafts, missiles, space crafts and satellites.
- Testing the prototypes to ensure the desired functionality.
- Conduct research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to design and manufacture aircraft.
- Senior Stress Engineer
- Design Engineer Aerospace
- Development Engineer in Aerospace
- Aerospace Structural-(System) Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering or other related aerospace engineering degrees.
- Experts in advanced mathematics, chemistry, physics and technology.
- Good understanding of stability and control systems, fluid mechanics, telecommunications and wind tunnel testing.
The pay package of an Aerospace Engineer ranges from €21,305 – €69,542 and the median pay being €44,962.