An accountant needs to prepare and keep track of many records like liabilities, assets, tax, profit and loss, and any of the organization’s other financial activities.
- Handles multiple records.
- Prepares financial reports by reviewing and analysing financial data.
- Needs to ensure that the financial information prepared or received is accurate.
A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting.
Should be extremely good with numbers and computation as the work is numbers based and most of the work has to be done using computers.
- Excellent organizational skills to keep track of many records within the company.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication as the job involves interaction at all verticals.
- Attention to detail.
The salary ranges between HK$66,384-HK$407,145.