The account manager of sales is responsible for overseeing their sales team and providing them with support and direction.
- Ensures execution of the developed sales strategies, plans, and advertising or promotional programs.
- Maintains contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Ensures activities are in accordance to the developed sales objectives and if they are not, then changes are made by them quickly to the existing plan.
- Strengthens relationships with not only clients, but also suppliers.
- Participates in the hiring of sales representatives for their team.
- Trains the sales representatives on how to increase their sales targets.
- Evaluates and provides analysis to management for new products and market opportunities.
- Plans and implements sales programs for various products of the company.
Excellent communication skills.
Extensive sales experience.
The salary ranges between HK$138,086-HK$616,501.