An account manager is responsible for maximizing the profits for the company and at the same time ensuring high level of customer satisfaction for the products or services being offered.
- Responsible to bring new clients on board as well as developing new business opportunities within the existing client base.
- Anticipates the customers’ needs and present ideas to help improve their overall satisfaction rate with the company.
- Tracks customers’ purchases and analyses trends for future opportunities.
- Socially outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good organizational skills
- Computer skills for effective job performance.
- Highly client focused with a large emphasis on customer support.
Prior sales experience is a must for this role.
Strong product knowledge to be able to present best solutions to the clients and add value to the client and the company.
The salary ranges between HK$164,424-HK$549,950.