Account executives are members of a company’s sales team and sell the organization’s products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Handle the entire sales process from proposal to close.
- Prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Perform extensive research to learn all about the clients’ products, goals and needs.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Resolve any differences between the company and the client.
- Ability to persuade the clients.
- Conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Need to be organized and professional.
- A bachelor’s degree with majors in business administration, advertising and marketing are particularly useful.
- Master’s in business administration is often desired.
- Once part of an organization, regular training on product or service knowledge is necessary.
The salary may range between HK$110,532-HK$334,886.