If you have passion to draw and interest in using computer, you stand out to have a brilliant chance to be a 3D Artist. Demand has increased in the recent past for 3D professionals because of the advancement in technology. The areas one can look into for opportunities as a 3D Artist are animated movies, video games, architecture and even medicine. A highly progressive field which is expected to grow by 16% in coming years, so the aspirants can really look into this field as a wonderful career growth.
- Create and sculpt digital models, including video editing, 3D modeling and animation.
- Using software to create textures and visual effects.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to create simulations and final projects.
- LEAD 3D Artist
- JUNIOR 3D Artist
- 3D Modeling Artist
- 3D Environment Artist
- Visual Artist
- 3D/2D Generalist
- As such no formal education is required. However, most companies require certification with either a two year associate’s degree or a four year bachelor’s degree with experience in computer design, animation, and technical drawing.
- To start one’s own private business, one should have good knowledge in networking and must have business management skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of animation software.
The pay package of a 3D Artist ranges from €29,187 – €51,421 and the median pay being €39,739.