Indian nationals are required to apply for a visa to enter Singapore. Indian nationals holding official and diplomatic passports are exempted from the entry visa requirement. For other nations, to find out if you require a visa to enter Singapore, you can contact the Mission or visit the website www.ica.gov.sg
Application for e-Visa to Enter Singapore
Note: With effect from 1st April 2009, the Singapore High Commission no longer accepts individual walk-in applications. All applications would be submitted via a new electronic visa (e-Visa) application system that allows visas to be processed online. Applications must be submitted to any of the authorized visa agents at Annex A. Applicants whose applications have been approved, can have the e-Visa printed online by the authorized visa agents.
Any local sponsor in Singapore (with a Singpass account) can also submit your application online on your behalf.
Visa Application Forms
All visa applicants are required to complete the attached visa application form 14 A in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces to be completed.
- Authorized visa agents at Annex A
- Any Singapore Overseas Missions
Submission of documents
You can apply for your visa through any of the authorized visa agents. Please contact them for their operating hours. Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of departure from Singapore;
- Duly completed and signed Form 14A;
- 1 recent coloured passport size photograph adhered to the form (35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months; taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected;
- Any other relevant supporting documents deemed to merit the consideration of the application. (E.g. Letter of Introduction, In-Principal Approval Letter, Letter of Guarantee from Shipping Agent, Company Invitation Letter, Employment Letter, Residential Proof etc.);
- All documents in Hindi, including office notes, should be translated into the English language.
The visa processing fee for each application is SGD$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The online payment mode accepts Master/ Visa, Debit/ Credit cards only. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
In addition to the visa fee of SGD$30, the authorized visa agents will also impose a fixed service charge of Rs. 300 only for each visa application.
Standard Service on Processing Time
1 working day after submitting the application to the authorized visa agent. This excludes the day of submission, weekends and public holidays.
Every application will be considered on its own merits. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket.
Check Status of Visa Application
If you have submitted your visa application to the authorized visa agency and obtain your application reference number, you can check the status of your application and print a copy of the e-Visa by following the below steps:
Step 2: At ICA homepage, scroll down to section <Frequently Accessed e-Services>and click on <Visa (SAVE)>
Step 3: Scroll the page down and click on <Status Enquiry>
Step 4: Key in your <Application Reference Number (DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXX) >and <Travel Document Number (XXXXXXXX)>
Step 5: If your application is approved, click on <Proceed> to get the copy of the e-Visa
If you had already been issued with a valid visa but misplaced the copy of your e-Visa, you can also follow the above steps to print a copy of your e-Visa. Alternatively, you can also directly contact the authorized visa agent through whom you had applied your visa with for assistance.
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and the best you will find in the industry of visa processing. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard and Process Consultants are the best in the world.
The prices are standard across our offices / branches. We guarantee that other than company offers and promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our other 10,000 + clients around the world.
Don’t take a chance with your visa. Don’t settle for second best.
Sign up with Y-Axis Visa Experts today and get your Visa!