- The original tourist/hotel voucher is issued by a Russian tourist agency/hotel, which is registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of the Russian Federation containing the necessary data of a traveler (name, date of birth, etc.), period of stay (date of entry and departure), name of receiving Russian travel agency, list of services paid for (transportation, accommodation, sightseeing, etc.), signed by a representative of the tourist agency, stamped with the agency’s seal and bearing an official MFA reference number. Faxed and scanned copies are not accepted.
- The original hotel confirmation Faxed and scanned copies are not accepted.
- Original return air tickets.
- One passport size photo (3×4 Sm.) with light background.
- Filled in and duly signed visa application form (A completed visa application form (one per person). Must be completed on Web portal https://visa.kdmid.ru).
- Valid Passport (should be valid at least for 6 months after the expected visa expiry date) with two empty pages (without any stamps, messages, etc.) facing each other.
- A duly filled payment slip, which is collected in the Visa Section at the moment of submission.
Maximum period of validity is one month.
Tourists who are travelling on a cruise liner can stay in the territory of the Russian Federation without a Russian visa within 72 hours on the following terms:
- Overnight stay should be obligatory on a cruise liner only (not at any hotel/a guest house).
- A list of passengers should be submitted to the authorities of a Russian port in advance (72 hours before the arrival of a cruise liner to a Russian port). The name of the passenger concerned is to be obligatory included in the above mentioned list.
- The passenger should have with him/her a document, which identifies his/her personality and is considered to be legal in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The passenger may go sightseeing in the territory of the Russian Federation only within the limits determined by a group tourist program of the cruise.
PRESENCE OF THE APPLICANT IS STRICTLY REQUIRED
|Type of Visa||Visa Fees (INR)||Service Charge (INR)||Total (INR)|
|Single Entry Visa||2610||500||3110|
|Double Entry Visa||5220||500||5720|
|Multi Entry Visa||6728||500||7228|
Express Charges – INR 2610 extra over the visa fee
- All visas are normally issued within 2 working days from the date of application.
- If a visa is required urgently (within 24 hours), fee for urgent visa issuance is Rs. 2610 which will be charged.
- No fee is charged in case of diplomatic and official visas.
- For diplomatic and official passport holders visa is not required if the duration of stay does not exceed 90 days.
- For information on visa fees and visa processing time for other foreign nationals feel free to contact the Visa section.
RULE FOR STAY IN RUSSIA WITH MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA (With multiple entry visa you can stay no more than 90 days in total per period of 180 days)
Visa officer reserves the right to invite any applicant for an interview in person.
Visa can be denied if the visa officer has serious reasons to believe that the applicant’s visit to the Russian Federation is not desirable, and the disclosure of the reason for the denial can be withheld.
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and the best you will find in the industry of visa processing. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard and Process Consultants are the best in the world.
The prices are standard across our offices / branches. We guarantee that other than company offers and promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our other 10,000 + clients around the world.
Don’t take a chance with your visa. Don’t settle for second best.
Sign up with Y-Axis Visa Experts today and get your Visa!