Canada Tourist Visa, Canada Visitor Visa allows you to visit Canada either for sightseeing, visit family or friends. Visas generally are granted for 6 months and above. Applications are made through the VFS and personal interviews are rarely called for. The key to a successful application is genuine intent to visit, correct documentation & accurate forms.
Canadian tourist visa, Canada visitor visa is a temporary Canadian immigration option allowing tourists to visit Canada for a maximum of six months. Every year more than 5 million visitors visit Canada either as a student, tourist or temporary worker.
There are certain entry requirements that are to be met based on where the applicant lives and the reason for their visit. The applicant will need to have a Temporary Resident Visa in some cases like if they plan to stay in Canada for a certain period of time.
Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave Canada on or before the visa expires. Applicants can visit Canada along with their dependents and children.
To apply for the Canada tourist visa, Canada visitor visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants may require to undergo medical examination.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
Following are the three categories of visit visas:
- A single entry Canada Visitor Visa: This visa category allows the applicants to visit Canada once for a period of 6 months. However, the applicant can apply for an extension minimum 30 days before the expiry of the original visa, when they are in Canada.
- Multiple Entry Canada Visitor Visa: Under this visa category, applicants can travel to and fro from Canada on many occasions within the validity period of the Canadian travel visa. The applicant must specify the length of time he/she requires and the time awarded subsequently depends on the case officer.
- Transit Canada Visa: This category is designed for the people transiting through Canada on the way to another destination; the length of stay should be no longer than 48 hours.
Basic Features of the Visa
- The Canada tourist visa, Canada visitor visa allows you to travel throughout Canada and visit Canada’s many attractions.
- You can visit family and friends.
- Visitors can also register for short-term related courses in areas of general interest and also learn English or French.
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities.
Spouses and Dependents
Spouse, common-law partner and dependent children over 18 years of age are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the appropriate criteria.
*Your registration kit contains: Y-Axis Petition maker & Document Checklist
After submitting your set of documents, the completed case will be delivered to you within 7 working days.
The payment per person is CAD$75 for a single visa and for multiple visas you may need to pay CAD$150 or CAD$400 for a family visa.
In most of the countries while applying for Canada Tourist Visa or Canada Visitor Visa, fees must be paid in Canadian dollars and the application must be sent to the Canadian visa office in the specified country or origin.
Y-Axis Canada Tourist Visa, Canada Visitor Visa services
Use our professional services to apply for your tourist Visa. We are the very best in Visa documentation. Our rejection rate is the lowest in the market; our success rate is the highest.
We are backed by experience in handling thousands of cases including our own. You are benefiting from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing cases similar to yours.
Our service includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company for all the clients, all offices and all cases. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Y-Axis Additional Services
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Hotel Booking / Temporary Accommodation
- Air Tickets
- Chartered Accountant Statements
- Assistance with Bank Loans