To visit Bangladesh for business or a holiday, you will need a Bangladeshi Visa. Visa First organizes Bangladesh visas for tourists and business people.
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is for leisure and recreational purposes only and it allows you to visit Bangladesh for up to 60 days.
To apply for a Bangladeshi Tourist Visa you will need to provide:
- A completed visa application form.
- Your original passport, valid for at least 6 months.
- Your visa application fee.
- Three passport-sized recent photographs of you.
- An invitation letter from someone in Bangladesh or your hotel reservation. If you are providing a personal invitation the person inviting you must attach his or her bank statement.
- Your flight itinerary.
- A self-addressed, pre-paid special delivery envelope.
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and the best you will find in the industry of visa processing. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard and Process Consultants are the best in the world.
The prices are standard across our offices / branches. We guarantee that other than company offers and promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our other 10,000 + clients around the world.
Don’t take a chance with your visa. Don’t settle for second best.
Sign up with Y-Axis Visa Experts today and get your Visa!