Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa allows you to visit Australia for sightseeing, visit family or friends. Visas generally are granted up to 1 year. Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave the country before the visa expires. Applicants can visit Australia along with their dependents and children. Applications are made through the VFS and personal interviews rarely fall in place. The key to a successful application is genuine intent to visit, correct documentation and accurate forms.
To apply for the Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa, the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants should not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants may be required to undergo medical examination.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide an invitation letter.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
Basic Features of the Australian Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa:
Spouse, common-law partner and dependent children over 18 years of age are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the appropriate criteria.
* Your registration kit contains: Y-Axis Petition maker & Document Checklist
After submitting your set of documents, the completed case will be delivered to you within 3 working days.
Application Fees for Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
|ETA (Visitor) (subclass 601) Note: A service charge of AUD$20.00 applies||Nil|
|eVisitor (subclass 651)||Nil|
|e676 Tourist – Nationals of EU Member States to stay up to three months||Nil|
|Tourist visa (subclass 600)||AUD$115|
|Tourist – Foreign Government Representative||Nil|
Applications lodged in Australia
Tourist visa (subclass 600) (Further stay) and Sponsored Family Visitor visa (subclass 679)
|Tourist visa (subclass 600) (Further stay)||AUD$290|
|Tourist – Foreign Government Representative||Nil|
|Sponsored Family Visitor visa (subclass 679)
Note: Can only be lodged in Australia by the sponsor
Y-Axis Australia Tourist Visa, Australia Visitor Visa Services
Use our professional services to apply for your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa. We are the very best in Visa documentation. Our rejection rate is the lowest in the market; our success rate is the highest.
We are backed by tremendous experience in handling thousands of cases including those of our own. You will be benefited with our deep and extensive knowledge base which we accumulate from processing cases similar to yours.
Our services include:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
- Advising you on how to submit your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown for your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be presented for your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
- Filling of forms for your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
- Review of all the documents for quick processing of your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
- Booking your visa interview date (if required).
- Interview preparation for your Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa.
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and the best you will find in the industry of visa processing. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard and Process Consultants are the best in the world.
The prices are standard across our offices / branches. We guarantee that other than company offers and promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our other 10,000 + clients around the world.
After visa approval: Y-Axis Post Landing Services
Airport Pick up – you will be picked up from the airport and dropped at your destination.
Temporary Accommodation Assistance – this will be a hotel you can stay in as soon as you arrive. We will fix one according to your budget.
Permanent Accommodation Assistance – for those who have decided on a place and need a house to stay in. However, it is better to first land in the city and get a job even before you find a permanent accommodation. This ensures you stay close to your work place.
Relocation Assistance – you may require a kit containing details to settle in the new country.
How to get started with your visa application?
Make your payment online. Click here for the Y-Axis Store. You will receive your receipt and acknowledgement immediately. A consultant will contact you within 24 hours. He/she will discuss your case and suggest you on how best to present your application. You will also receive a document checklist, forms and other relevant details. After your documents are submitted, reviewed and compiled, you will get a visa interview orientation after which you are ready to file for your visa.
Don’t take a chance with your visa. Don’t settle for second best.
Sign up with Y-Axis Visa Experts today and get your Visa!