The Skilled Recognized Graduate is a temporary visa for an engineering graduate from a recognized overseas university with skills in demand in Australia. This visa is granted for a period of 18 months.
Unlike other skilled visas, there is no need for the applicant to meet the points test unless he/she intends to apply for a permanent visa in Australia. Skilled graduate visa holders will have unrestricted work and study rights and will have the opportunity to gain Australian work experience just by meeting with the basic requirements. They can apply for a permanent General Skilled Migration or employer sponsored visa at any time, by meeting the pass mark of General Skilled migration.
- The applicant will be granted a temporary visa for a period of 18 months.
- The applicant can apply for a permanent visa at any point of time, provided he/she meets with the points test of General skilled migration.
- The applicant will be granted an open study, work permit and will have unrestricted work rights.
- Dependents of the applicant are allowed to live, work and study in Australia for the same duration as the applicant.
- Age: The age of the applicant should be below 31 years.
- English language: The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language threshold either by submitting the test results before the application is lodged or prove that the applicant is a citizen or a passport holder of any of these countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America, Republic of Ireland.
- Qualification: The applicant must have pursued his/her graduation or higher degree in engineering from a university overseas that is recognized by the government of Australia.
- Health & Character Requirements: The applicant and dependents have to meet with health and character requirements as per Australian laws.
Skilled – Recognized Graduate 476 (Provisional)
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|2nd instalment||Not applicable|
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processing fees are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company and set for all clients, all offices & all cases. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
1. How do I qualify for Skilled Recognized Graduate visa?
You will be eligible to apply for the skilled graduate visa, if you are an engineering graduate (completed in the recent 2 years) from an overseas university recognized by the Australian government and comply with the basic requirements as per Australian laws.
2. How long is this visa valid for?
This visa is a temporary visa and is valid for a period of 18 months. This visa can also be converted to a permanent visa of Australia, if the pass mark of the General Skilled Migration is met.
3. What kind of work will I be allowed to do?
You will be given an open work and study permit in Australia with unrestricted work rights.
4. Can my dependents accompany me to Australia?
Yes, your dependents can accompany you to Australia and live, work and study in Australia for the duration of your stay, provided they comply with the Australian Laws.
5. What is a recognized university?
A recognized overseas institution is a university recognized by the Australia and are offering world-class degree programs in the field of Engineering.
6. Am I required to show any maintenance funds?
No, there is no need for you to show any maintenance funds to migrate to Australia under this visa category.
7. How can I find out if I am eligible to apply for the Skilled Recognized Graduate visa? How can I apply for the visa?
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your age, education & university to determine if you are eligible to apply for the Skilled Recognized Graduate visa and will help you apply and obtain the visa.