Overview – Denmark
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking for a career and life in the EU (European Union) as Danish companies are facing shortage in getting qualified employees. This Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card program is the best way of allowing qualified individuals to come and work in Denmark under the Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card) as a pathway to Denmark Immigration.
If you are listed on the positive list, you get bonus points for your Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card application.
The Basic Features of Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card
- Under the Green Card scheme, visa will be granted as a first-time temporary residence permit for 3 years. Before the end of this period, you can also apply for an extension of up to 4 years.
- Residence permit can be extended if you have worked for the past 12 months for a minimum of ten hours per week.
- If you have held a Danish temporary residence permit for at least four years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit. With a permanent residence permit, you no longer need to apply for an extension of your residence permit but can reside in Denmark for as long as you wish, provided you meet the eligibility conditions.
- You will be eligible to apply for Danish Nationality or Citizenship status if you have lived in Denmark for a continuous period of at least 9 years.
- Your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, as well as any children under the age of 18 years who are living at home with you, are also eligible for residence permits. Your spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner is allowed to work full‐time for the entire period of his/her permit validity.
- Process Time: 6 – 12 months.