Business Visa Application – Australia
Australia Business Visa Application, Requirements & Process is detailed in this document. Success of a Business Visa Application depends on genuine intent, correct documentation, accurate forms & proper supporting evidence. In most cases, visas are granted and sent by mail, without a personal interview.
Y-Axis has a very high success rate with Business Visa Applications & processes Business Visas for hundreds of corporate clients in India. Contact a local office for more details on Australia Business Visa Application.
Overview of Australia Business Visa Application
For owners of a Business or employees of a firm/company, wanting to attend seminars, training sessions, attend meetings, review the market, get contracts, build alliances or open branch offices in Australia.
Australia Business Visas are easily granted for applicants who prove they have genuine business intent and the finances to support themselves in Australia.
More often than not, an assessment is based on the documents submitted and the visa interviews are rare.
Australia Business Visa is granted for three to six months for first time applicants, those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years of visa, depending on your profile.
Australia does not require the applicant to attend a personal interview, decisions are mostly made on the basis of the documents submitted. Chances of having to attend a personal interview is rare. If your application is successful, the visa is stamped on the passport and sent by mail.
What does Y-Axis do for me?
- Strategize with you as to how your case can be best presented to ensure that the chances of success are the highest and chances of rejection are very low.
- Give you a customized starter kit and document checklist to make sure everything is in order with your case and nothing is overlooked.
- Book your interview for your Australia Business Visa (when needed).
- Write your cover letter.
- Fill all the forms.
- Advise you about all other basic requirements of Australia Business Visa Application.
- Advise you on the documents required for Australia Business Visa Application.
- Screen your documents for Australia Business Visa Application.
- Prepare the final set of documents so it is ready to be submitted before the visa officer.
- Prepare you for the Visa interview so that you can handle any question that is asked by the Visa officer.
5 working days from the time of submission.
Application Fees for Australia Business Visa
|ETA (Business Entrant – Short Validity) (subclass 977)
Note: A service charge of AUD$20 applies
|ETA (Business Entrant – Long Validity) (subclass 956)||AUD$90|
|eVisitor (subclass 651)||Nil|
|Business (Short Stay) visa (subclass 456)||AUD$105|
|Business (Short Stay) – Foreign Government Representative||Nil|
|Business (Short Stay) – Nationals of EU Member States||Nil|
|Sponsored Business Visitor (Short Stay) visa (subclass 459)||AUD$105|
|APEC Business Travel Card||AUD$200|
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive and among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company and set for all clients, all offices & all cases. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Y-Axis Australia Business Visa Support Services
Y-Axis provides support services for those who want to do business overseas and need assistance establishing contact with overseas clients. Please note: the following services are provided for those who genuinely intend to establish relationships with overseas vendors and clients. Y-Axis will not entertain cases where the intent is not genuine.
Our Services include:
- Market Research.
- Fixing appointments on your behalf.
- Getting invitation letters from overseas parties.
- Establishing & compiling email correspondence.
After your visa: Y-Axis Post Landing Services
- Airport Pick up – you will be picked up from the airport and dropped at your destination.
- Temporary Accommodation Assistance – you can stay in a hotel as soon as you arrive. We will fix one according to your budget.
- Permanent Accommodation Assistance – for those who have decided on a place and want a house to stay in. However, it is better to first land in the city and get a job before you find permanent accommodation. This ensures you stay close to the work place.
- Relocation Assistance – You will require a kit containing details to settle in your new country.
- Resume Zapper – We will send your resume to 100 employers / placement companies in a city of your choice for FREE.
How to get started with your Business Visa application?
He/she will discuss your case & strategize with you on how best to present your application. You will also receive a document checklist, forms and other relevant details. After your documents are submitted, reviewed and compiled you will get a visa interview orientation after which you are ready to file for your visa.