The Entrepreneur Visa is established by Germany to stimulate productive investment in the country. As per the reforms that were brought in 2012, there is no threshold investment requirement, however investment of €250,000 (Rs. 1.8 crores) is recommended. The visa is given for 3 years, leading to PR and eventually citizenship after 5 years on PR.
- Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany is a federal parliamentary republic in west-central Europe. The country consists of 16 states, and its capital and largest city is Berlin.
- With 81.8 million inhabitants, it is the most populous member state in the European Union. Germany is one of the major political and economic powers of the European continent and a historic leader in many theoretical and technical fields
- Germany has a social market economy with a highly qualified Labour force, a large Capital stock, a low level of corruption, and a high level of innovation. It has the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth largest by Nominal GDP in the world.
- Germany is known for its major political and economic powers of the European continent and a historic leader in many theoretical and technical fields.
- Germany is the third largest Importer and Exporter.
- Capital City: Berlin
- Currency: Euros
- Population: 82 millions
Germany: A destination for Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Germany is the strongest economic power in the European Union and the fourth-richest country in the whole world.
- The German government does many things to encourage investments in Germany – both by local investors and foreign ones. If you choose to invest in Germany, you will become eligible for grants, tax reductions and special loans to help you build up your business. This coincides with proper legislation and efficient enforcement mechanism all aimed at guaranteeing your legal rights and economical safety.
- Germany’s policy makers have shown that they are such players and that even in times of uncertainty they can come up with innovative policies and execute them without flinching.
- Stable Economy
- Leading Financial Force Inside the European Union
- Innovation and Change
- Invest in Germany and Get Grant
- Same Tax Benefits as locals
- Professional Workforce
- Developed Infrastructure
- Low Interest Loans
- Equal Economical Conditions
- Stable Investment Framework
Germany Entrepreneur/ Self employed Visa- Overview
- Established by Germany to stimulate productive investment in the country.
- Indian Investors are given special importance.
- Allows foreigners to set up their own Business or can be self employed.
- No threshold investment, however Investment of €250,000 (1.8 crores) is recommended.
- Past business experience is not required, however a proper business plan is required.
- Family Visa.
- Allows dependents to live and work in Germany.
- Residence permit for 3 years, leading to a PR.
- Citizenship, after 5 years of PR.
- Entrepreneurs: Have a strong Business Plan with a superior economic motive .
Self employed: Should have training /qualifications relevant to their occupation, and relevant years of experience.
- Investment: €250,000 (1.8 crores) own or business loan and can create 5 jobs.
- Investment not mandatory if you have a strong business idea and have enough capital to start and the Investors having past entrepreneurial success and experience.
- The business is securely financed with own capital or credit approval and should be transferable anytime.
- Past Entrepreneurial experience and business contacts in Germany will increase the chances to get a residence permit.
*Y-Axis will help you in strategizing and building your Business Proposal.
- Prepare Business Plan*
- Submit the application at the local Immigration office
- After the visa endorsement, travel to Germany to explore your business opportunities.
- Visa, will be initially granted for 3 months, which can be extended to three years in Germany after gaining registration and licenses as required.
*Business Plan is not required for Self Employed professionals
After Arriving in Germany
Things to do after arrival in Germany:
- Register with the local Trade Office
- Open a Bank Account
- Start your business operations
German Chamber of Commerce has tied up with agencies to assist individuals with:
- Advising on setting-up your company/branch office
- Finding suitable office space
- Providing general information regarding tax and labor laws
- Connecting you with interesting professional networks
*The above services are free if the trade office is semi-government. Y-Axis can connect you with these agencies.
Note: Company Registration cost, lawyers/ tax advisor’s fee (if applicable) varies with the nature of the business and has to be borne by the applicant.
Y-Axis Services for Germany Entrepreneur Visa
- Evaluation – Technical evaluation to ensure your eligibility towards Germany Entrepreneur Visa
- Framing Business Plan
- Documentation Guidance
- Guidance on fund maintenance.
- Guidance on appointment and submission of application to the Consulate
- Assistance on getting the residence permit upon approval.
- Application fee: 60 Euros
- Advise on completing health and Character formalities after a final approval.
Post Landing Services (if opted)
- Air tickets, Foreign exchange
- Arranging your Accommodation (at your cost)
- Pick up from Airport
- Y-Axis Partner: One-hour tour of the country
- Y-Axis Partner: Personal information session on the country
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company and set for all clients, all offices and all cases. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Our advisory services are limited to consultancy and documentation assistance only. Y-Axis does not deal with fraudulent documentation / information submitted by clients. Additional costs will apply like courier charges, Notary services, Application fees, DD making charges.
Accommodation/ and travel tickets are only booked at your cost and will not be covered in the package.