The EB-5 visa category was created by Congress in the Immigration Act of 1990 to encourage the flow of foreign capital into the U.S economy and to create jobs for U.S workers. There are 10,000 available visas in the EB-5 visa category annually, 3,000 of which are reserved for foreign investors who want to participate in an EB-5 pilot program designed for targeted employment areas.
The USA is the world’s foremost economic and military power, with global interests and an unmatched global reach.
America’s gross domestic product accounts for close to a quarter of the world total, and its military budget is reckoned to be almost as much as the rest of the world’s defense spending put together.
- Full name: United States of America
- Population: 317.6 million (UN, 2010)
- Capital: Washington DC
- Largest city: New York City
- Major language: English
- GNI per capita: US $47,390 (World Bank, 2010)
- Exchange Rate: 1 USD= 50 INR
Why the USA?
- It is a mature, ‘first world’ market, with first-class communications, finance and property sectors and a wonderfully entrepreneurial approach to business.
- The USA is an English-speaking nation, which makes all communication clear and simple throughout the whole process.
- The legal system is clear, easy to understand and fully accepted.
- The USA is an enormous country, with over 300 million people and a gross domestic product (GDP) of $14 trillion – the highest in the world and representing almost a quarter of the whole world’s wealth creation.
- The EB-5 Program allows a foreign national to obtain permanent residency in the U.S., by investing $ 500,000 in a project
- ROI will vary between 2 to 4% depending on the project
- Investment should be in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), or Rural Area (RA)
- Investment should create 10 jobs
- Family Visa
- Get US Permanent Residency
- Get US citizenship after 5 years
- The investor is required to invest an amount of $500,000 (Approx. Rs.2.6 crore)
- Investment should be in a US Regional Project
- The investor must demonstrate that their $500,000 EB-5 Visa investment capital is from a legal source
- Investment capital cannot be borrowed
- EB-5 Visa Investor must create at least 10 full time U.S based jobs as a result of their investment
- Fastest way to gain US Permanent Residency and citizenship
- Family visa
- No sponsor needed
- Live & work anywhere in US
- No minimum qualification or language requirement
- Past business experience is not required.
- Education at colleges and universities for students in U.S resident costs
- Become a citizen after 5 years
- The investor will receive their initial invested money back plus an operating profit and an appreciation profit over the term of their investment*
- Can start own business
Y-Axis Services for the USA- EB5
- Sign up for evaluation
- Receive positive evaluation report
- Apply for US Tourist Visa
- Visit USA, accompanied by a Y-Axis staff member, visit the project site
- Return to India and decide on the project for the investment
- Transfer the investment amount to a US Escrow account
- Transfer Processing fee
- Attorney Files I-526 Petition to USCIS
- On approval, attend an interview with US consulate to get a conditional Green Card
- Travel to US with family and establish residency.
- After 21 months, file for removal of conditions on a Green Card
Post Landing Services (optional, at an extra fee)
- Air tickets, Foreign exchange
- Arranging your Accommodation (at your cost)
- Pick up from Airport
- Y-Axis Partner: One hour tour of the city you land in
- Y-Axis Partner: Personal information session on the country
- Any other post landing assistance that you may require
Price List, Fee Structure & Refund Policy
Y-Axis service fee is competitive & among the best you will find in the industry. At any given time, our state of the art Processing Center is processing over 5000 active cases from across the world. Our processes are standard & Process Consultants are the best in the world.
Our prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee that other than company offers & promotions, you will not be quoted a higher price and eventually pay a lower price. Prices are determined by the company and set for all clients, all offices & all cases. You indeed are paying the right price – the same as all our 10000+ clients around the world.
Our advisory services are limited to consultancy and documentation assistance only. Y-Axis does not deal with fraudulent documentation / information submitted by clients. Additional costs will apply like courier charges, Notary services, Application fees, DD making charges.
Accommodation/ and travel ticket costs are only booked at your cost and will not be covered in the package.